Using a responsive and experienced commercial real estate agent to broker your deal:
1. Saves valuable time. Commercial brokers especially Certified Commercial Investment Members (CCIMs) are experts at gathering the requisite information to aid their clients in making decisions and managing the process from beginning to the closing table and BEYOND.
2. Keeps you from leaving money on the table and curtails surprises. Skilled commercial REALTORS® possess sharp negotiating skills allowing them to craft the most advantageous deal terms possible based on your specific circumstances. Having handled scores of commercial transactions equips our agents to detect nuances in deal terms, which can often steer our clients clear of subsequent costly surprises.
3. Provides critical access to information. Commercial real estate listings are not centralized and spread across multiple platforms. Our agents typically use a half-dozen different sources or more to scour options for users and investors and market our properties.
4. Supplies you with essential market knowledge. Our agents thirst for the market knowledge and start each day consuming the latest commercial real estate data and news along with their first cup of coffee. We know that CAP rates, vacancy rates, and other key indicators fluctuate greatly based upon submarket, product type, and other variables.
5. Connects you with key contacts. Having worked hundreds of deals, our firm works with dozens of professionals and can provide our clients with a plethora of resources. From getting the property inspected to procuring the funds for your project, we can make the process simpler by linking you with right professionals.
Ten years and a ton of innovation later, Beyond Commercial’s expert commercial real estate advice continues to be invaluable to business owners and investors alike.
Our results-focused commercial real estate advisory team delivers expert solutions for our clients using a concierge, consultative approach.
To go BEYOND by empowering business owners and private investors through curating commercial real opportunities leading to exponential growth and wealth.
Amy Calandrino, CCIM is founding principal / broker of Beyond Commercial, a full-service commercial real estate firm. Amy leads a team of talented agents who serve business owners across all commercial real estate asset classes and representation types. Amy’s specialty is sales and leasing representation of office and warehousing clients. Amy’s clientele ranges from local to international companies including law firms, engineering firms, manufacturing companies, and a host of other industries requiring office and warehouse real estate assistance.