Our agents provide expert landlord representation. Using a wide-range of marketing strategies, we work hard to keep properties fully-leased and maximize our owner’s property value.
Here are the typical steps we take:
Step 1: Prepare Client’s Property for Lease
- Understand the clients real estate goals
- Establish a competitive price for the client’s property
- Identify profitable property improvement opportunities
- Facilitate prelisting inspection / punch list
Step 2: High-Impact Marketing Materials
- Gather high-quality digital photography of your property
- Install highly visible signage at your property
- Produce full-color property brochures
- Produce full-color postcards of your property
- Distribute marketing materials at showings, public venues, and through direct mail
Step 3: Utilize State of The Art Technology
- Our agents immediately place client’s property listing on MLS, The Broker List, CoStar, Total Commercial, LoopNet and other search sites
- Immediately create video marketing
Step 4: Consistent Media Advertising
- Major local and community newspapers
- Consumer and industry magazines and journals
- Utilize social media platforms tastefully to target buyers and buyer agents
Step 5: Showings
- Help clients prepare their property for showings
- Provide high-impact marketing materials
- Schedule property showings
Step 6: Follow-up Quickly and Consistently
- Our agents immediately respond to all leads and prospects
- Make cold calls and attend networking activities to promote property
- Encourage serious buyers to make serious offers
- Facilitate the closing process to ensure a successful, competitively priced, stress-free leasing transaction
Why use a landlord representative?
An experienced commercial real estate landlord representative invests the time and resources needed to lease your property for top-dollar. They will have access to multiple listing platforms, proprietary potential tenant databases, and much more.
Brett Bressler had vacant space in one of his building which wasn’t getting the right exposure. Brett’s friend recommended that he call Beyond Commercial. After meeting with Brett and touring his space, it was determined that the marketing needed to be adjusted to attract the right tenant. After just a few months, the space leased to a great tenant. Since that assignment, Beyond Commercial has assisted Brett with finding other tenants to keep his buildings fully-leased. We are grateful for the long-lasting relationship with him.
“I hired Amy to replace a broker that was unsuccessful in leasing my office space after having the assignment for an entire year. Amy got the space leased within 90 days of getting the assignment with a quality tenant. Amy used more sophisticated methods of marketing my property than other brokers I have used in the past. She is responsive, thorough, and very pleasant. Very satisfied with Amy and Beyond Commercial”