Commercial office space can be designated as Class A, Class B, or Class C type space.
Here are some of the attributes of those classes:
- Class A
- Highest rates
- Building image
- High-end finishes
- Location often in Central Business District
- Class B
- More functional in nature
- Nice but cost effective finishes
- Could be a dated Class A building
- Class C
- Older facades and limited amenities
- Good for start-up companies or those in a growth phase
Amy Calandrino is founder of Beyond Commercial a commercial real estate firm serving entrepreneurs and professionals. Amy is also an untrained yet passionate cook showcasing her “skills” and other food loving friends and places on her Amy’s Apron cooking blog, business and real estate law firm administrator and a paralegal, and passionate about community involvement.
Thank you for watching this video.
Follow Amy and Beyond Commercial Online Here: