In this episode, Amy discusses her 2018 resolutions and why New Year’s Resolutions are not worthless.
For some, they can be helpful and keep you focused on that goal even if it may take you longer to achieve that goal.
For instance, Amy first set out to run a half marathon in 2011, but had some roadblocks arise. However, Amy persevered and annually renewed that resolution and carried it over on the resolution list. Although, it took until 2014 to reach that goal, that’s not a failure. It’s just a delayed success.
Amy’s 2018 resolutions are:
- More activities such as paddle boarding and indoor cycling
- Continuing to lose weight / toning
- Continue to be a resource to clients
- More quality with loved ones
- More time on hobbies like piano
- Continue to serve the community and those in need
- Be more fiscally responsible
- Continue to vlog and be much more consistent