The Monday Market Update is a way for us to educate our followers on the latest National, Local, and In the Office news.
This week, Amy talks about Disney’s land relocation to Lake Nona, Erika’s position within our company, and the Fed’s new thoughts on inflation.
Here are more on the following topics:
- The Federal Reserve will make only modest progress in its fight against inflation for the rest of this year, even while keeping its benchmark interest rate at a 16-year high, a group of business economists predict in a survey released Monday.
- The National Association for Business Economics’ survey of 45 economists found that the median forecast is for inflation to average 4.2% this year, up from a 3.9% forecast in the group’s previous survey in February. That is far above the Fed’s inflation target of 2%.
- The findings reflect a survey of economists from businesses, trade associations and academia.
- The persistence of high inflation is likely the main reason the business economists expect the Fed to keep its key rate at its current level of roughly 5.1%, its highest point in 16 years.
- Orlando is the beloved spot of Disney, and the employees rather stay here, (Orlando) than California
- Ken Pozek reveals that he has relocated many Cast Members in Orlando
- Orlando is more affordable, and seems to have a better lifestyle
- Some say this could be politics, but it is about restructuring
- Erika has been with us for a month, and her skills have been such an asset!
- She is bilingual, so she can help all of our diverse clientele!